Friday, October 31, 2008

Chinese Bicycle Museum officially opens

Largest bicycle museum:

The Chinese Bicycle Museum officially opened to public on October 28.At present, it is the largest bicycle museum in China, and has the most abundant collections.

The museum is located inside the Bazhou Municipal Museum in Hebei province, with an area of 4,000 square meters and has on display about 300 bicycles of different brands from all over the world.

The internationally renowned brand name bicycles, such as British 'Bai Jin Ren' and 'BSA (Birmingham Short Arms)', German 'Mercedes-Benz', American 'Harley', will offer you a feast for your eyes. The four big domestic brand bicycles familiar to the Chinese, 'Red Flag', 'Forever', 'Phoenix' and 'Flying Pigeon', will make you long for the good old days. - People's Daily Online

Subscribe for Free!

1) Thanks for visiting! Please, subscribe for free to receive emails of Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Cycle2Work Blog or to read in your Google or any other reader.

2) Cycle2Work is my passion and blogging on Pune real estate is my profession. Please, visit my Google group, Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group, to know more about my blogs.

3) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)

4) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, photos, interesting links and videos. Let us discover and discuss our online life stream!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment