Friday, January 2, 2009

Pune Metropolitan Transport Authority in 2 months

Move to tackle traffic congestion:

The proposal to establish Pune Metropolitan Transport Authority (PMTA) that would address issues related to public transport in Pune metropolitan region, is likely to get the government's nod soon.

State minister for transport Dr Satish Patil on Thursday said that the establishment of PMTA would be pursued keenly to resolve growing traffic blues of Pune.

PMTA is expected to keep an eye on planning and execution of all public transport projects and also recommend priority of their accomplishment.
read more...
sakaaltimes

Subscribe for Free!

1) Thanks for visiting! Please, subscribe for free to receive emails of Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Cycle2Work Blog or to read in your Google or any other reader.

2) Cycle2Work is my passion and blogging on Pune real estate is my profession. Please, visit my Google group, Ravi Karandeekar's Pune Real Estate Blog Group, to know more about my blogs.

3) Please, feel free to call me on my mobile +91 98600 44110! I enjoy talking, sharing my views and giving advice about buying property in Pune real estate market (so i do not charge anything for the first 8 minutes!)

4) Please, join me on Friendfeed, to share news articles, photos, interesting links and videos. Let us discover and discuss our online life stream!

Sphere: Related Content

No comments:

Post a Comment